HORSEBACK RIDING ZONE X
11 745 f.a.s.l (3 580 m.)
Landscape, ruins, culture, adventure, sports & nature
English & Spanish
Approx. 3 hrs. 30 min.
Temple of the Moon, Zone X & The Devil’s Balcony
Explore the outskirts of Cusco city and the nature that surrounds it, riding a horse through largely unexplored routes that will lead you to see the Temple of the Moon, some mysterious labyrinth caves, and the Devil’s Balcony.
You will start the tour heading to the ranch where the horses wait for us, 20 minutes from downtown Cusco. Here you will choose your horse and the guide will give you an induction so that you can ride safely and calmly.
Our first destination horseback will be the Temple of the Moon, an ancient ceremonial center, where a mystical surrounding energy is said to exist.
Then we will ride toward an area of caves and natural labyrinths known as Cusco’s Zone X.
Our next stop will be the Devil’s Balcony, a rock with a stream that has an impressive natural view.
At each place mentioned, we will make stops to listen to the stories our guide has to share. We will return to our hotel.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Book your tour and get confirmation in less than 24 hours
Why to book this tour with What a Trip?
• We will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Cusco.
• You will be accompanied by a bilingual professional guide.
• You can choose between two schedules (morning and afternoon).
• You will ride very well cared-for creole horses.
• Small-group tours.
• You will get to know beautiful places in Cusco rarely visited by other travelers.
• We guarantee punctuality and safety.
• We pick you up at the hotel lobby.
• Meeting with the guide.
• We head to Tambillo, outside Cusco on a tourist transport (20 min).
• You arrive at the ranch and receive the guide’s induction to ride safely.
• We start the tour toward the Temple of the Moon.
• You will have time to admire the temple, take pictures and fill yourself with its energy.
• We will follow the route toward Cusco’s Zone X, where you will see its natural caves.
• We continue the ride toward the Devil’s Balcony.
• You will have time to take pictures and admire the landscape.
• We begin the way back riding toward the ranch.
• We return to downtown Cusco on our transport (arrival around 12:30 pm or 4:30 pm).
Map of the Tour
Do you have doubts about this tour
Write us directly so we can help you resolve all your doubts and queries.